Mortgage Lenders in Irving, TX
Get your new home loan quote in minutes:
97.9% Customer Recommendation Rating!
About Rock Mortgage in Irving, TX
For mortgage lenders who put you first, look no further than Rock Mortgage. A trusted source for refinancing and purchase loans in the Irving, Texas, area, Rock Mortgage specializes in assisting new buyers and new homeowners during the purchasing and financing process. If you’re looking for a home in the suburbs of Dallas, our dedicated team can help you find the perfect home loan.
Why Use Rock Mortgage in Irving, TX
With great public schools, excellent diversity, and plenty of nearby things to do, Irving is a smart choice for families and individuals alike. Just northwest of Dallas, Irving has a unique blend of both urban and suburban features. From Irving, both the airport and downtown Dallas are only 20 minutes by car.
If you’re ready to make the move to Irving, consider using Rock Mortgage. Our friendly experts love the area and want to make the process as simple as possible for you. We help build community connections and remove the stress from home buying so you can enjoy your move. From Federal Housing Administration (FHA) loans to Veterans Affairs (VA) loans, we can finance your next home in Irving.
Find Out What Our Clients in Irving, TX Have To Say About Our First Time Buyers Loan Programs
Home Loans in Irving, TX
Whether you’re moving a whole family or finding a place in Irving yourself, Rock Mortgage has a variety of loan options. We can find the mortgage that meets all your needs, even if this is your first time purchasing a home. We believe everyone deserves the right to a beautiful home, and that’s why we’ll help you overcome credit challenges and qualify for financing. These are some options we offer:
- Conventional loans: Our conventional loans can have down payments as low as 3%.
- Jumbo loans: Larger homes with enough room for the whole family often come with a higher price tag, and that’s what jumbo home loans are for. Though these loans have specific requirements, getting a jumbo loan can help you finance your home when the price is higher than the conventional home price limit.
- VA loans: This loan option is only available for service members, veterans, and some military spouses, and when you have a VA loan it means the Department of Veterans Affairs guarantees a portion of the loan. If you qualify for a VA loan, you may pay as little as 0% down for your home.
- Refinancing: Refinancing is a process through which you receive a new home loan based on the current value of your home. When you complete a cash-out refinance mortgage, you can withdraw equity in cash.
FHA loans: An FHA loan is often best for first-time buyers, lower-income buyers, and those with lower credit scores. Many people can qualify for FHA loans, which often require 3.5% as a down payment for the total financed amount and are backed by the Federal Housing Administration.
The Federal Housing Administration was created by the National Housing Act in the early 20th century in an effort to address mortgage loan defaults occurring among property owners located across the U.S. during the Great Depression. Although an FHA loan is backed by insurance, it is issued by a private lender, such as Rock Mortgage.
Buyers who meet the FHA loan eligibility requirements must pay at least 3.5% of the total amount financed as a down payment. First-time buyers and lower-income buyers can often benefit from an FHA loan, as long as the property they plan to purchase qualifies for this type of loan.
The lending limit changes regularly, but the current limit (as of 2020) is $510,400 for most areas. In areas or neighborhoods where home costs are generally higher, the 2020 limit is $765,600. Most of the housing markets fall under the standard limit, although an experienced lending professional could help determine under which limit a home you’re considering would fall. If you want to purchase a home that exceeds the limit, Rock Mortgage can help you determine whether a jumbo loan would be the right fit.
Veterans and service members can claim this type of loan, as can some military spouses. A VA loan offers more benefits than most other loan types, so those who qualify can take advantage of these benefits. Homebuyers can often get lower interest rates and qualify for loans more easily than they would with another type of home loan. Additionally, a VA loan doesn’t always require the buyer to put anything down or pay for private mortgage insurance, which can put homeownership within reach for lower-income buyers or those who have a smaller budget for the monthly payment.
Texas Cash-Out Refinance Loans
Refinancing a mortgage loan allows a property owner to take a percentage of the difference between the current home value and the remaining loan value in cash. Under state law, the percentage is up to 80% of the equity in the home. Obtaining a Texas cash-out refinance loan is often one of the fastest ways to get cash, as well as one of the cheapest when it comes to the repayment of interest.
This loan type differs from a traditional refinancing loan in that it allows the property owner to get cash, rather than simply negotiating a lower interest rate on the loan. The cash that comes from this type of loan can be used for a variety of purposes, including making improvements to the home or catering to the personal needs of the property owner.
Housing Market in Irving, TX
We’re the mortgage company with your financing experts, and we can help you get the financing you need for the perfect home in Irving. Irving has quiet neighborhoods and short drives to many attractions in Dallas, making it a great spot for those who want to fill their weekends and enjoy their downtime. These are some key factors to consider when you’re looking for a new home in the Irving area:
- Of the homes for sale in Irving, about 80% are houses, 7% are condos, 12% are townhomes, and 1% are multi family homes.
- Most of the homes for sale in the Irving area sell for between about $280,000 and $372,000.
- The lowest-cost homes in Irving are likely to be around $145,000, while the most expensive homes can be more than $3 million.
- In most areas, purchasing a single-family home may be more affordable than purchasing a condo.
- Some of the most expensive neighborhoods in Irving are those near the airport and the University of Dallas.
- Neighborhoods that have some of the most affordable homes may be Cottonwood Valley, Hackberry Creek, and Oakland Heights.
Hottest Irving, TX Neighborhoods
If you have your heart set on Irving, the next step is deciding which neighborhood best suits your needs. These are some of the neighborhoods in Irving that may have the perfect home for you:
- Northgate Heights: This small neighborhood has a friendly atmosphere and plenty of greenery.
- Valley Ranch: Valley Ranch is deed-restricted and has walking paths and canals.
- Hospital District: With older homes and a quiet atmosphere, this neighborhood is great for those who want to relax.
Visit Rock Mortgage Today
Our goal here at Rock Mortgage is to help you finance your dream home. With more than 20 years of experience, we know how to help clients overcome financing challenges and remove the stress from the mortgage process.