Mortgage Lenders in Montgomery County, TX
Get your new home loan quote in minutes:
97.9% Customer Recommendation Rating!
About Rock Mortgage in Montgomery County, Texas
Rock Mortgage is a premier home lender serving Montgomery County, Texas, and the surrounding areas. We streamline the homebuying process to make it as easy as possible for our clients. Montgomery County is rapidly growing, with a 55% increase in population between 2000 and 2010 and a 36% increase from 2010 to 2020. As your Montgomery County, Texas, mortgage lender, we’re perfectly positioned to help homeowners and buyers throughout this part of Houston, The Woodlands, and Sugarland, Texas, metropolitan area.
Why Use Rock Mortgage in Montgomery County, Texas
Our team at Rock Mortgage understands the many complexities associated with funding a home in Montgomery County. Our loan specialists and mortgage lenders work closely with each client to design a home loan with comfortable monthly payments so you’ll be happy with your mortgage for years to come. Montgomery County contains 23 cities, so you’ll have a range of options in this area.
You have a lot of decisions to make in the homebuying process, but finding a reliable lender doesn’t have to be one of them. With Rock Mortgage, you’ll have a knowledgeable team on your side to help you get the right loan for your family to help you focus on finding the right house to use it on.
Find Out What Our Montgomery County Clients Have To Say About Our First Time Buyers Loan Programs
Home Loans in Montgomery County, Texas
Rock Mortgage provides a range of home loans for your Montgomery County property, including nontraditional loan programs. We can help you overcome nearly any challenge, whether you’re facing credit challenges or trying to finance an over-the-limit mortgage for an extravagant property. Our loans include:
- Jumbo loans: The Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHA) limits conventional home loans to $548,250 for a single-family home. If you’re interested in a property that exceeds this amount, you may need a jumbo loan.
- FHA loans: The federal government insures FHA loans. This loan is available to borrowers with a down payment of at least 3.5% of the total financed amount.
- VA loans: If you’re a veteran, service member, or military spouse, you may qualify for this valuable loan program. VA loans offer variable down payments and low interest rates, making them one of the most desirable options available.
- Conventional loans: We can help you secure a conventional loan with competitive rates and a low down payment, whether you’re a first-time homebuyer or simply moving on to something new.
- Texas cash-out refinance loans: If you want to stay in your current home but need some extra funds, you can use a cash-out refinance loan to access up to 80% of your home equity.
Our loan specialists at Rock Mortgage can explain all these options in greater detail and help you find the right loan for your situation.
The Federal Housing Administration was created by the National Housing Act in the early 20th century in an effort to address mortgage loan defaults occurring among property owners located across the U.S. during the Great Depression. Although an FHA loan is backed by insurance, it is issued by a private lender, such as Rock Mortgage.
Buyers who meet the FHA loan eligibility requirements must pay at least 3.5% of the total amount financed as a down payment. First-time buyers and lower-income buyers can often benefit from an FHA loan, as long as the property they plan to purchase qualifies for this type of loan.
The lending limit changes regularly, but the current limit (as of 2020) is $510,400 for most areas. In areas or neighborhoods where home costs are generally higher, the 2020 limit is $765,600. Most of the housing markets fall under the standard limit, although an experienced lending professional could help determine under which limit a home you’re considering would fall. If you want to purchase a home that exceeds the limit, Rock Mortgage can help you determine whether a jumbo loan would be the right fit.
Veterans and service members can claim this type of loan, as can some military spouses. A VA loan offers more benefits than most other loan types, so those who qualify can take advantage of these benefits. Homebuyers can often get lower interest rates and qualify for loans more easily than they would with another type of home loan. Additionally, a VA loan doesn’t always require the buyer to put anything down or pay for private mortgage insurance, which can put homeownership within reach for lower-income buyers or those who have a smaller budget for the monthly payment.
Texas Cash-Out Refinance Loans
Refinancing a mortgage loan allows a property owner to take a percentage of the difference between the current home value and the remaining loan value in cash. Under state law, the percentage is up to 80% of the equity in the home. Obtaining a Texas cash-out refinance loan is often one of the fastest ways to get cash, as well as one of the cheapest when it comes to the repayment of interest.
This loan type differs from a traditional refinancing loan in that it allows the property owner to get cash, rather than simply negotiating a lower interest rate on the loan. The cash that comes from this type of loan can be used for a variety of purposes, including making improvements to the home or catering to the personal needs of the property owner.
Housing Market in Montgomery County, Texas
At Rock Mortgage, we pride ourselves on being experts in the Montgomery County, Texas, mortgage lender services industry with experience in the Montgomery County real estate market. We know that this landscape is constantly changing and strive to stay ahead of the latest trends. We have the information you need to make an informed decision about your home so you can settle on a property that fits your budget. Learn what you should know about the Richmond County housing market:
- The median home listing price is $375,000, or about $175 per square foot.
- The Montgomery County area has about 223,599 housing units with a housing density of 214.6 units per square mile.
- Between 2010 and 2020, housing units increased 25.9% in the county.
- In Montgomery County, the monthly cost of owning a home is about 17% of household income. The median home value is 427% of median earnings.
Hottest Montgomery County, Texas, Neighborhoods
Montgomery County has several appealing neighborhoods with dynamic schools, low crime, and desirable housing. These areas have a dense, suburban environment with access to ample amenities, including parks, restaurants, and shopping. Montgomery County’s precincts feature parks and attractions ranging from Lone Star Convention and Expo Center for sizeable events to the Montgomery County Nature Preserve for a peaceful escape.
According to Niche, the hottest neighborhoods in the area by ZIP code include:
- The Woodlands: 77354, 77375, 77380, 77381, 77382, 77384, 77385, 77387, 77389, 77393.
- Oak Ridge North: 77385, 77386.
- Shenandoah: 77380, 77381, 77384, 77385.
- Conroe: 77301, 77302, 77303, 77304, 77305, 77316, 77318, 77356, 77384, 77385.
- Woodbranch: 77357.
- Montgomery: 77356.
- Panorama Village: 77304.
- Pinehurst: 77354, 77362.
- Cut and Shoot: 77303, 77306.
Visit Rock Mortgage Today
If you’re ready to start moving to the Montgomery County, Texas, area, our team at Rock Mortgage is perfectly poised to help. We’re located on Memorial Drive in Houston, just a short drive away. You can access our offices from the Houston Tollway or Katy Freeway. You can also contact us by phone or submit an online query, and we’ll get back to you quickly.
We look forward to helping you with your home lending needs.