At Rock Mortgage, we are so grateful for the work we do together every day to welcome clients into their next home, and we are always looking for new ways to keep our mutual clients informed and comfortable about their homebuying process. This is why in 2019, we are excited to announce the addition of Rate Plug for our Realtor Partners!
Rate Plug, a mortgage and real estate collaboration tool, enables our Realtor Partners like you the ability to enter current listings to quickly and seamlessly calculate the details of what each buyer wants to know most such as interest rates, property tax amounts, and monthly payments on each property. Rate Plug will also prepare useful marketing materials for you, so you can quickly share the information with your buyers.
In a business where having the ability to give detailed information about a home quickly means a quick and smooth transaction from contact to close, Rate Plugcan help us both succeed in 2019!
Benefits of Rate Plug
- Turn Passive Buyers into Active Buyers- Buyers understand the affordability of a home through readily available rates and payments.
- Eliminate the Disconnect- Waiting for your Loan Officer to get back to your buyer on the monthly payment and out of pocket cost is a thing of the past with Rate Plug.
- Focus on Sales, Not Marketing- Marketing materials are easily accessed,property-specific and FTC-MAP, TRID, RESPA, and TILA compliant!
- Expedite Contact to Close- With buyers able to gather financial information about a property faster, the decision to purchase can be made at an accelerated rate.
- Gain More Exposure- With Rate Plug on your Listings, homebuyers spend more time viewing your listings, increasing your ability to sell.
- Build Stronger Business Relationships- With the ability to have your preferred lenders great low rates readily available via Rate Plug marketing material, you can reaffirm why you choose to work with the best lenders in the business.
We have attached an example of what your Rate Plug listing and fliers may look like below. It is quick and easy to get started.
Give us a call today at 832.230.3067.
Additional information is available at: